A new mission has been requested in your area from TapsForVeterans.org.
Are you available to accept this mission?
As of May 28, 2022, TapsForVeterans has updated the new Mission Claiming System for buglers.
- Please review the information provided below – Location and Date/Time of event.
- If you can accept this mission – follow the link below to claim it.
- We are working on making it simple to claim the event. Please bear with us as we work out the kinks.
- Our intention is that the link will automatically log you in and take you to the event.
- Sometimes, you may be taken to the login page – in which case you will need to use your registered email address and password to log in.
- Once you claim the mission you will be provided with the contact information of the person making the request. The contact person will not have your information.
- You must contact the requestor. We recommend you do this immediately, and confirm the information they have provided.
- Occasionally requestors do not supply the correct time, or the actual location of the ceremony, where you will be sounding Taps. It is imperative that you explain to the requestor the process of sounding Taps, the location that Taps is sounded, and also determine if they have made arrangements with any other buglers to sound Taps also.
- Once you claim the mission no other buglers may claim it – you are responsible for completing the mission.
Please don’t reply to this email. This mailbox isn’t monitored and you won’t receive a response.
If you need assistance, please refer to the Help page.